DIBOND® was originally developed in 1992 by 3A Composites as one of the first Aluminium Composite material for the display and signage markets. The panel combines two 0.3 mm aluminium surface layers with a polyethylene core and comes with a protective film on both sides.
The light-weight and rigid composite material is ideal for large signage applications, architectural signs, display and exhibition, POS / POP display, digital & screen printing, photo mounting, interior design, industry and transport.
• High corrosion resistance
• Excellent processing parameters, e.g. bending, routing and folding Colour quality
• trueness and colour thickness
• Absolutely flat surface
• Stocked and distributed locally
• Applicable for screen printing and direct-to-substrate digital printing
• UV protection
• Optimized for outdoor use
• Low thermal expansion compared to plastic materials
• Low weight combined with high stiffness and dimensional stability
• Cost-effective through flat transportation and local installation
Why Choose dibond?
• Flattest panel on the market
• Superior surface protects expensive digital and screen-printed graphics
• Provides excellent durability in outdoor applications
• Won’t bow or oil can
• Approximately one half the weight of a solid aluminum sheet
• Can be routed and returned to add dimension or roll-formed to deliver sweeping curves